Thursday, February 14, 2013


Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is a day for couples. When they can be together and spend time with each other, talk, give each other gifts, or for some young girls around here, to give there boyfriend their virginity. I honestly don’t know what Valentine’s Day is. That was just my opinion. People stress a lot sometimes because they don’t have a valentine and I find that really stupid. All these dumb girls all sad because they don’t have a valentine. Well, if you weren’t that much of a hoe with all these guys around the school and in the streets someone would of probably gave you something or asked you to be their valentine, uglyass. They act like if it’s so important. The whole year they are alone and then Valentine’s Day comes and they feel like they really need someone. I don’t care about Valentine’s Day, if I have a valentine or I don’t it’s still the same thing. I might not have a valentine, but I can promise you that I’ll have a girl at my house tonight. Even if she’s not my valentine, or my girlfriend I don’t care. I’m still gonna handle. Valentines is just a day when guys spend their money on their Girlfriend/crush but not me. HELL NO. I aint gonna waste my money on some dumb girl. Ima be posted in my porch, doing what I do every day, chillen with the homies.
The only special person I always buy something for is my mom. Now she is very special to me. Unlike all these dumb hoes roaming these streets. I’ve never been into this Valentine’s Day BS. The only things I’ve ever given to a girl on that day are those little Valentine’s Day cards from the 99 cent store, and that’s because I was like in the 3rd or 2nd grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment